Yorke Dance Project: Behind the Scenes
Yorke Dance Project's day in residence begins with a glimpse Behind the Scenes - a master class where the company dancers work on the rigorous and complex dance technique created by contemporary dance legend Sir Robert Cohan.
The class will be followed by rehearsal of a new work by Yolande Yorke-Edgell, created in tribute to Cohan who passed away in early 2021 following an intensive 8-year collaboration with the company.
This event is part of Yorke Dance Project's day in residence, other events include:
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.