Encore Youth Theatre
Dark and Bright
ENCORE Youth Theatre celebrate family, friendship, and love with their sensational new musical...
DARK & BRIGHT
Devised by the company
Book by Noël Jones
Music by William Pickering
Lyrics by Hannah Castleman & Julian Payne
Xander's world is turned upside down following the death of his mother. Feeling lost and alone, he pushes everyone who loves him away until he is approached by a pair of mysterious strangers. Both offer Xander the hand of friendship, but one of them will lead him down a dark path whilst the other will guide him to a brighter place.
The question is: whose hand will he take?
Using the words and experiences of the cast themselves, ENCORE Youth Theatre has created a contemporary life-affirming story with a stunning original score that gives a powerful voice to young people living through the challenges of recent times.
Suitable for 11+ - This production explores some challenging themes and contains some strong language and enacted violence.
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.