Christmas with Blake
Come and Celebrate Christmas with Blake Christmas, a magical time for friends and family.
Blake are inviting you to come along and enjoy an evening full of song and cheer to celebrate the holidays.
Take time out of the hustle and bustle of life and relax to the harmonious sounds of this Brit-Award-Winning trio as they take you on a musical Christmas journey.
With classic Christmas songs including Let It Snow, The Snowman and White Christmas with the warmth that only their rich vocal harmonies can deliver.
A spectacular evening is in store with great music, funny stories and a 'virtual duet' with Dame Shirley Bassey.
Don't miss this epic festive show!
"Blake really capture the magic"
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- One household per group. Under Tier 2 restrictions you must not socialise with anyone you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble in any indoors setting, whether at home or in a public place.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.