Winchester Comedy Festival: Summer Show #2
An evening of stand-up comedy with Zoe Lyons, Joanne McNally, Tom Deacon and James Gill (MC).
Zoe Lyons has become one of the country's most popular live comedians.
Her natural energy and sharp observations have seen her sell out tours and appear on shows from Live at the Apollo to Celebrity MasterChef to This Week.
A regular on Radio 4 institutions The News Quiz and Just a Minute, Zoe has also appeared on Mock the Week and Michael McIntyre's Roadshow.
Zoe has appeared on celebrity editions of almost every quiz show from University Challenge and Pointless to Mastermind.
Described by the Sunday Times as a "truly gifted stand-up", Joanne has been taking Ireland's comedy scene by storm with sell out tours, hilarious chat show appearances, newspaper articles and a hit documentary all under her belt.
Now firmly on the UK comedy circuit, she's enjoyed sell out Edinburgh runs with her stand up shows Wine Tamer and The Prosecco Express.
Since winning the Chortle Student Comedy Award in 2007, Deacon has hosted his own BBC Radio 1 show, done some telly (The Rob Brydon Show, Fake Reaction, Dave's One Night Stand), and followed The Champions League around the world as The Eurofan - notching up over one million views on YouTube.
A slick, upbeat, confident and loveable performer.
James Gill (MC)
James Gill is a comedian, presenter, warm-up artiste and writer, establishing himself as one of the most popular compères on the circuit.
"I would go to the ends of the earth to share a stage with James Gill. He's a sharp & energetic hero of club comedy and a face we'll undoubtedly be seeing all over TV very soon” – Katherine Ryan
"One of the most imaginative MCs on the circuit. The crowd love him" – Rob Becket
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.