The New Scummy Mummies Show
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, The New Scummy Mummies Show has now been further postponed to 23 – 24 Jul 2021 (original dates 25 – 26 Jun 2020). Original tickets can be exchanged for the new date or returned.
Back by popular demand!
Following their sell-out run at the Edinburgh Fringe, comedians Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn return to Winchester for an all new show – new songs, new jokes and new catsuits.
This show celebrates the scummier side of parenting, from drinking wine at teatime to hiding from the PTA.
Expect stand-up, sketches, songs and some very scummy stories.
Guaranteed to make parents laugh and non-parents happy about their life choices.
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See it Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.