Circus of Horrors
Against all odds the Circus of Horrors is back, performing in a covid secure environment.
This new Circus of Horrors show will be a celebration of 25 years and will include an amazing amalgamation of acts, driven by a rock n roll soundscape.
A show that will have you sat on the edge of your seat, when not falling off it with laughter.
Circus of Horrors will take you on a rock n roller coaster ride of amazing & bizarre acts. It is a circus like no other and a show you simply can't afford to miss.
Imagine a brilliant rock show combined with amazing, bizarre & dare devil circus acts, a stella light show and all performed with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek. If Quentin Tarantino had directed Cirque Du Soleil you would be half way there.
"I loved it"
"You have to go and see this, if one day something will go wrong and you will be able to say I was there"
"A bloody great night out"
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.