Legend of a Band Ltd
The British Carpenters
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, The British Carpenters has now been postponed to 30 Jan 2021 (original date 14 Jun 2020). Original tickets can be exchanged for the new date or returned.
A brand new production celebrating the iconic music of Richard and Karen Carpenter.
Introducing the incredible vocals and personality of Sally Creedon.
Featuring Ryan Farmery on piano and vocals (ABC, Emeli Sandé, Bonnie Tyler, Midge Ure, Beverley Knight, The Beatles show 'Let it Be' on Broadway and Assistant Musical Director of Thriller Live in the West End)
This not-to-be-missed production has been put together by the same team that created GO NOW! The Music of The Moody Blues.
Producers Gordy Marshall (The Moody Blues, The War Of The Worlds) and Mick Wilson (10cc, ELO) have meticulously recreated the band and vocal arrangements.
Bringing together some of their favourite musicians from London’s West End, this show is simply as good as it gets.
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.